About Friends & AlumniThe support of our Friends and Alumni helps St Mark’s deliver high quality education in theology, pastoral care, counseling and ministry formation.
St Mark's also conducts an active program of public lectures and publications to address critical issues confronting Australian society.
To register as a friend or to reconnect with us as alumni, simply subscribe to our mailing list for email updates and newsletters.
Ways you can become part of the St Mark’s community
- attending St Mark’s events including public lectures, seminars and conferences, the annual open day and awards dinner.
- joining the St Mark’s library where you can borrow from one of the largest theological libraries in the Southern Hemisphere.
- subscribing to St Mark’s Review theological journal.
- If you would like to volunteer your time and expertise please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Current volunteers provide a range of assistance including library, business skills, graphic design and gardening.
- We are always grateful for donations and bequests to the Burgmann Foundation. Since the mid-1990s, donations and bequests from Friends and Alumni have provided funds for a new library wing, temporary research centre, major building improvements, new course development, and prizes and scholarships.